Monday, December 28, 2009

Another day in paradise

Today in another day without school and I don't have to go to work either so I planned for lunch outdoors today.


Our trip started of with a blocked road because of an accident so we had to reroute. When checking for alternative ways my GPS died because I have forgotten to charge the batteries so we had to go all the way back to town to get fresh batteries. After that we found our way to the starting point for my planned hike and once there it starts to rain and I realize that I forgot to load the map into the GPS.


But I wasn't in the mood to just give up so of we went into the woods and it all turned out to be a wonderfull hike. There was maps placed here and there along the paths and the rain didn't really bother us once we got into the woods.


5.1 km hike and 3 caches later we are back at home, a bit frozen and a bit tired and with a lot less energy to nurn before night comes.
GC1VWBV, GC1XGK0, GC211Q8

3 comments:

Elin said...

Härligt med utomhusmåltider!

Anonymous said...

I wonder about geocaching on Gotland...?
Less snow, though.
/Greta - MonsterAuntie :-)

Tony & Morgan said...

Perhaps on easter?