Friday, January 22, 2010

Back on track

After some time with illness and my son being away from home we are now continuing our adventure. Tonight it is cloudfree and not so cold so we went for 3 caches placed strategically around our city and the view of Uppsala with all the lights was really nice.

We also went for a mystery that gave us a 40 minute walk that my son really enjoyed, to bad I didn't find the cache but I'm sure my son will enjoy that walk more than one time. There is a thing with mystery caches at wintertime, it's hard to know if the cahe is hidden by snow or if you didn't solve the puzzle. I'm quite sure I solved the puzzle on this one but you can never be sure before you find the cache.

This is the puzzle I think I solved:
Y = [ X + 3#1212 X <- "KSBXGPJXCQLU"].
{XXX,YYY} = lists:split(3, [7#344 bxor X X <- Y, X > 5#1002]).

No comments: