Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend

This weekend my son stayed with his big sister so I didn't expect any adventures to happend this weekend. Atleast thats what I expected.

Saturday night big sister called and told us that my son had eaten a small canister of hair conditioner. Even if I didn't think he was in any danger it was still best to take him to the emergency ward. My son was in good mood and thought it was a fun little trip, he didn't even protest to much when we had to make him drink 2 dl of active carbon. In the end the doctor decided that the toxic substances in the conditioner was in such small quantities that it wouldn't do any harm to him and we got to go home. Or rather I drove son and big sister to her place before I turned around and went home. 4½ hour of pure adventure :)

No comments: