Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A mystery solved

In geocaching there is a few different kind of caches. Three of the most ocmmon caches are the common one, a multi that involves visiting multiple coordinates before finding the logbook, and finally a mysterycache that involves solving a puzzle that in turn gives you the coordinates for the cache.


For a few weeks ago I noticed that there was a mysterycache 15 km from home and I have checked the puzzle a few times but I haven't even been close to finding the solution for the puzzle untill today. When I was feeding my aquarium it suddenly stroke me how to solve the puzzle and 90 seconds later I had the coordinates in my hand. The picture shows the puzzle and that picture is all you get, no explanations or anything.


Needles to say that we after lunch left for a quick trip to a village called Vänge and back. This little village had 4 caches together with the mystery I solved so I decided to give them all a go. I'm thankfull that all caches was within 300 meters from a good parking as it was really biting cold today (-22°C)


1 comment:

Elin said...

Otroligt att du lyckades.

Frugan är mycket stolt!